This tool comes in handy when fitting dough into and up the sides of a tart pan. It’s also useful for pressing cookie-crumb crusts into a pan and when making tarts in mini-muffin tins; for the latter, simply press the tart tamper into a ball of dough in the tin, and the dough practically shapes itself. But it’s got other uses, too. Try it for crushing spices, cookies, or nuts, or to muddle a cocktail.
- Durable, natural wood construction
- Two differently sized ends; Smaller end 1-1/4-inch, bigger end 1-3/4-inch
- Create beautifully shaped tart dough shells or use to indent your burgers to keep them from doming up
- Hand wash and Dishwash Safe
Instructions for use
Drop a ball of pastry into a tart or muffin tray, dip either of the wooden ends of the tart tamper into flour so it won't stick, and do a quick little press and wiggle maneuver to form beautiful tarts in different sizes, ideal for jam tarts, mini quiches, chocolate tarts and much more.
FEATURED AS A FAVORITE PRODUCT IN
- Worldwide Express Shipping Available.
Handling time>> Ship within 24 hours after payment
Delivery time>>Worldwide 7-12 days
- PayPal is welcomed here.
- If you don't have a PayPal account, we accept all credit cards: just select 'PayPal' and click the 'Pay with Debit or Credit Card' button.
- Dear Customer, purchase any product here and try it in the comfort of your own home for 30 days.
- If for whatever reason you're not completely satisfied, then return the product within 30 days!
BEST PRICE AVAILABLE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST