Wearing shoes is definitely a petty annoyance:Difficult for parents to bend over, hard for pregnant women to squat, tough for children to stretch... Let's Save Shoes and Feet of your Family!
Wear Shoe Helper allows your feet to slide into shoes directly by simple steps - Just clip & slide! Designed with ergonomic curvy shape and perfect angle, it helps you comfortably slip into your shoes without pinching or bulging, even with wide feet.
Also prevent improper way of shoe wearing which causes over-friction and further pain to corns, calluses etc.
Especially ideal for those who are:
- Suffering from mobility problems;
- Pregnant women and more.
Laziest Way to Wear Shoes!
Just clip and glide in a second! Curve design provides great flexibility to bend while trying to slide on your shoes. Perfectly angled for easy gliding for your feet.
Ideal for anyone especially for elderly, kids and those who suffer from narrow shoe shape, mobility problem.
One Size Fits All
Each standard shoe helper is 6.9 inches long.
Smooth, rounded edges and curvy surface help you comfortably slip into your shoes without pinching or bulging, even with wide feet. Prevent improper way of shoe wearing which causes over-friction and further pain to corns, calluses etc.
Preserve Shoe Shapes
Shoe helper prevents over pulling of shoes, prolonging life of your luxurious shoes and keeping perfect shape of your loafers, sneakers, brogues and any types of shoes.
- Materials: Soft PP
- Size: 17.5 x 5 x 2.5cm
- Weight: 19g
- Color: Blue, Pink, Red, White, Gray
- 1 pair of Wear Shoe Helper
- We truly believe we carry some of the most innovativeproducts in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 90 day guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.